Pumpkin Spiced Protein Muffins
If you’re looking for some festive recipe ideas for a party you’re hosting, look no further. For part two of our collaboration with Insta-chef, Lizzie Dale, we’re sharing this delicious spiced muffin recipe. With an estimated 7g protein and 120 calories per muffin, you can enjoy this sweet treat whilst staying on track to hit your daily macro target.
Make sure to tag us @forgoodnessshakes in your #FeelGoodFood creations…
125g plain flour
50g coconut sugar
50g caster sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp salt
4 tbsp lighter spreadable butter
125g canned pumpkin purée
125ml FGS Plant Protein Vanilla Chai
1) Mix the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, coconut and caster sugar in a bowl.
2) In a separate bowl, mix together the pumpkin puree with the eggs and For Goodness Shakes Plant Protein Vanilla Chai drink.
3) Now stir in the contents of the other bowl containing the flour and sugar.
4) Mix all the ingredients together until it forms a thick paste.
5) Scoop the mixture into a greased muffin tray, and bake until golden.