Terms & Conditions
- 1.1 My Goodness Limited (“Website Owner” or “We” or “Us” or “Our“) provides the information contained on this website and any of the pages comprising the website to visitors (cumulatively referred to as “You” or “Your“) subject to the terms and conditions set out on the following pages and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices which may be applicable to a specific section or module of this website (together the “Terms”).
- 1.2 The Terms tell You information about Us and the legal terms and conditions on which We sell any of the products (the “Products”) listed on this website to You as well as the conditions of use of this website.
- 1.3 The Terms will apply to any contract between Us for the sale of Products to You (the “Contract”). Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that You understand them before ordering any Products from this website. Please note that before placing an order You will have to agree to these Terms. If You refuse to accept these Terms, You will not be able to order Products from this website.
- 1.4 We amend the Terms from time to time as set out in clause 27.3. Every time You wish to order Products or use Our Site, please check the Terms to ensure You understand the terms which will apply at that time.
2.Information about Us
- 2.1We operate this website www.ForGoodnessShakes.com (“Our Site”). We are MyGoodness Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 0489962 with Our registered address c/o McKelvie & Co., 82 Wandsworth Bridge Road, London, SW6 2TF. Our main trading name and address is For Goodness Shakes, Sports Performance Centre, Unit 4, 55 Bendon Valley, London, SW18 4LZ. Our VAT number is 830 4039 62.
3.Contacting Us if You are a consumer
- 3.1 To cancel a Contract in accordance with Your legal right to do so please follow the instructions for cancellation provided in clauses 8.5 and 8.6.
- 3.2 If You wish to contact Us for any other reason, including because You have complaints, You can contact Us by telephoning Our customer service team at 020 8871 3360 or by email at email@example.com.
- 3.3 If We have to contact You or give You notice in writing, We will do so by email or by pre-paid post to the address You provide to Us in Your Order.
4.Contacting Us if You are a business
- 4.1 You may contact Us by telephoning Our customer service team at 020 8871 3360 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If You wish to give Us formal notice in accordance with these Terms please see clause 27.6.
- 5.1 The images of the Products on Our Site are for illustrative purposes only. Although We have made every effort to display the colours accurately, We cannot guarantee that Your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from those images.
- 5.2 The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown in images on Our Site.
- 6.1 All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the Products ordered are not available, You will be contacted accordingly and You will have the option either to wait until the Product is available from stock or to cancel Your order.
- 6.2 Any orders placed by You will be treated as an offer to purchase the Products from Us and We have the right to reject or cancel such offers at any time. You acknowledge that any automated acknowledgment of Your order which You may receive from Us shall not amount to Our acceptance of Your offer to purchase Products advertised on Our Site. The conclusion of a Contract between You and Us will take place when We, or our authorised carrier, dispatch the Products to You and send You an email confirming that the Products have been dispatched (“Dispatch Confirmation”).
- 6.3 The products sold on Our Site are not for re-sale or distribution, unless You are a registered Trade customer. Should You wish to register as a trade customer then please contact Us by email on Trade@forgoodnessshakes.com. Supporting documentation may be requested when setting up Your trade account or at any time. We reserve the right to cancel orders and/or suspend accounts where We believe Products are being ordered in breach of this provision.
- 7.1 Orders may be cancelled at any time before they are prepared by Our team: simply email us at email@example.com.
8.Your consumer right of return and refund
- 8.1 This clause 8 only applies if You are a consumer.
- 8.2 If You are a consumer, You have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 during the period set out below. This means that during the relevant period if You change Your mind or decide for any other reason that You do not want to receive or keep a Product, You can notify us of Your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund. Advice about Your legal right to cancel the Contract is available from Your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
8.3 The cancellation right in this clause 8 does not apply in the case of:
- 8.3.1 any Products which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly, as indicated on the packaging;
- 8.3.2 any Products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery; or
- 8.3.3 any supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery.
8.4 Your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date of the Dispatch Confirmation (the date on which We or our authorised carrier, e-mail You to confirm Our acceptance of Your order), which is when the Contract between You and Us is formed. Your deadline for cancelling the Contract then depends on what You have ordered and how it is delivered, as set out in the table below:Your Contract End of the cancellation period
Your Contract End of the cancellation period Your Contract is for a single Product (which is not delivered in instalments on separate days). The end date is the end of 14 days after the day on which You receive the Product.Example: if We provide You with a Dispatch Confirmation on 1 January and You receive the Product on 10 January You may cancel at any time between 1 January and the end of the day on 24 January. Your Contract is for either of the following:one Product which is delivered in instalments on separate days; ormultiple Products which are delivered on separate days. The end date is 14 days after the day on which You receive the last instalment of the Product or the last of the separate Products ordered.Example: if We provide You with a Dispatch Confirmation on 1 January and You receive the first instalment of Your Product or the first of Your separate Products on 10 January and the last instalment or last separate Product on 15 January You may cancel in respect of all instalments and any or all of the separate Products at any time between 1 January and the end of the day on 29 January.
- 8.5 To cancel a Contract, You just need to let us know that You have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to complete the cancellation form on Our Site here. A link to Our Site cancellation form will be included in our Order Confirmation email. If You use this method We will e-mail You to confirm We have received Your cancellation. Alternatively You may use a copy of the form which is set out at the end of these Terms.
- 8.6 You can also e-mail Us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Our customer services team by telephone on 020 8871 3360 or by post at For Goodness Shakes, Sports Performance Centre, Unit 4, 55 Bendon Valley, London SW18 4LZ. If You are e-mailing Us or writing to Us please include details of Your order to help Us to identify it. If You send Us Your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then Your cancellation is effective from the date You send Us the e-mail or post the letter to us. For example, You will have given us notice in time as long as You get Your letter into the last post on the last day of the cancellation period or e-mail Us before midnight on that day.
- 8.7 If You cancel Your Contract We will:
- 8.7.1 refund You the price You paid for the Products. However, please note We are permitted by law to reduce Your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by You handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If We refund You the price paid before We are able to inspect the goods and later discover You have handled them in an unacceptable way, You must pay us an appropriate amount;
- 8.7.2 refund any delivery costs You have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method We offer (provided that this is a common and generally acceptable method). For example, if We offer delivery of a Product within 3-5 days at one cost but You choose to have the Product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then We will only refund what You would have paid for the cheaper delivery option; and
8.7.3 make any refunds due to You as soon as possible and in any event within the deadlines indicated below:
- (i) if You have received the Product and We have not offered to collect it from You: 14 days after the day on which We receive the Product back from You or, if earlier, the day on which You provide us with evidence that You have sent the Product back to us. For information about how to return a Product to us, see clause 8.10;
- (ii) if You have not received the Product or You have received it and We have offered to collect it from You: 14 days after You inform us of Your decision to cancel the Contract.
- 8.8 If You have returned the Products to Us under this clause 8 because they are faulty or mis-described, We will refund the price of the Products in full, together with any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs You incur in returning the item to us.
- 8.9 We will refund You on the credit card, debit card or paypal account used by You to pay.
- 8.10 If a Product has been delivered to You before You decide to cancel Your Contract:
- 8.10.1 then You must return it to Us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which You let Us know that You wish to cancel the Contract. You can either send it back or hand it to Our authorised carrier. Please see Our Site for our returns address; and
- 8.10.2 unless the Product is faulty or not as described (in which case, see clause 8.8), You will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us. If the Product is one which cannot be returned by post, We estimate that if You use the carrier which delivered the Product to You, these costs should not exceed the sums We charged You for delivery.
- 8.11 Because You are a consumer, We are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with this Contract. As a consumer, You have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by Your right of return and refund in this clause 8 or anything else in the Terms. Advice about Your legal rights is available from Your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office
- 9.1 We, or our authorised carrier, will contact You with an estimated delivery date, which will be within 10 days after the date of the Dispatch Confirmation (the date on which We, or our authorised carrier, e-mail You to confirm Our acceptance of Your order). Occasionally Our delivery to You may be affected by an Event Outside Our Control. See clause 14 for Our responsibilities when this happens.
- 9.2 Delivery of an Order shall be completed when We, or our authorised carrier, deliver the Products to the address You gave Us or You, or a carrier organised by You, collect them from Us and the Products will be Your responsibility from that time.
- 9.3 You own the Products once We have dispatched the Products.
9.4 This clause 9.4 only applies if You are a consumer. If We miss the 30 day delivery deadline for any Products then You may cancel your Order straight away if any of the following apply:
- 9.4.1 We have refused to deliver the Products;
- 9.4.2 delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances); or
- 9.4.3 You told us before We accepted Your order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential.
- 9.5 If You do not wish to cancel Your order straight away, or do not have the right to do so under clause 9.4, You can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and You can cancel Your Order if We do not meet the new deadline.
- 9.6 If You do choose to cancel your Order for late delivery under clause 9.4 or 9.5, You can do so for just some of the Products or all of them, unless splitting them up would significantly reduce their value. If the Products have been delivered to You, You will have to return them to Us or allow Us to collect them, and We will pay the costs of this. After You cancel your Order We will refund any sums You have paid to Us for the cancelled Products and their delivery.
- 10.1 We deliver to the countries listed on http://www.forgoodnessshakes.com/delivery (“International Delivery Destinations”). However there are restrictions on some Products for certain International Delivery Destinations, so please review the information on that page carefully before ordering Products.
- 10.2 If You order Products from Our Site for delivery to one of the International Delivery Destinations, Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that We have no control over these charges and We cannot predict their amount.
- 10.3 You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact Your local customs office for further information before placing Your order.
- 10.4 You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if You break any such law.
11.Price of Products and Delivery Charges
- 11.1 The prices of the Products will be as quoted on Our Site at the time You submit Your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of Products are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. However, please see clause 11.5 for what happens if We discover an error in the price of Product(s) You ordered.
- 11.2 Prices for Our Products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order for which We have already sent a Dispatch Confirmation.
- 11.3 All Product prices indicated are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current VAT rate chargeable in the UK for the time being. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of Your order and the date of delivery, We will adjust the VAT You pay, unless You have already paid for the Products in full before the change in VAT takes effect. VAT Rates may vary depending on the destination country and items being delivered.
- 11.4 The price of a Product does not include delivery charges. Our delivery charges are as advised to You during the check-out process, before You confirm your order. To check relevant delivery charges, please refer to Our Delivery Charges page http://www.forgoodnessshakes.com/delivery.
11.5 Our Site contains a large number of Products. It is always possible that, despite Our reasonable efforts, some of the Products on Our Site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices as part of Our dispatch procedures so that:
- 11.5.1 where the Product’s correct price is less than the price stated on Our Site, We will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Products to You; and
- 11.5.2 if the Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on Our Site, we will contact You as soon as possible to inform You of this error and We will give You the option of continuing to purchase the Product at the correct price or cancelling Your order. We will not process Your order until We have Your instructions. If We are unable to contact You using the contact details You provided during the order process, We will treat the order as cancelled and notify You in writing.
12.How to pay
- 12.1 You can only pay for Products using a debit card, credit card or paypal account. We accept the following cards:
- 12.2 Payment for the Products and all applicable delivery charges is in advance.
13.Disclaimer of Liability
- 13.1 Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence; fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession); or defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
13.2 Subject to clause 13.1:
13.2.1 if You are a business:
- (i) subject to clause 6.3, We only supply the Products for internal use by Your business, and You agree not to use the Product for any resale purposes; and
- (ii) We will under no circumstances whatever be liable to You, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the Contract for:
- (A) any loss of profits, sales, business, revenue, business opportunity, anticipated savings or loss of goodwill; loss or corruption of data, information or software; or any indirect or consequential loss; and
- (B) Our total liability to you in respect of all losses arising under or in connection with the Contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed 100% of the price of the Products.
13.2.2 If you are a consumer:
- (i) We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Products for any commercial, business or resale purposes, and We have no liability to You for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity; and
- (ii) if We fail to comply with these Terms, We are responsible for loss or damage You suffer that is a foreseeable result of Our breach of these Terms or Our negligence, but We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of Our breach or if it was contemplated by You and Us at the time We entered into the Contract.
- 13.2.1 if You are a business:
14.Events outside Our control
- 14.1 We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of Our obligations under a Contract that is caused by any act or event beyond Our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks or impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport (an “Event Outside Our Control”).
- 14.2 You may cancel a Contract affected by an Event Outside Our Control which has continued for more than 30 days. To cancel please contact Us. If You opt to cancel, You will have to return (at Our cost) any relevant Products You have already received and We will refund the price You have paid, including any delivery charges.
15.Information on Our Site
- 15.1 Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on Our Site, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express or implied in law, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, any share price information, research information, data and/or content contained on Our Site (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) (“Information“) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on Our Site. The Website Owner reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice any aspect or feature of Our Site. No Information shall be construed as advice and Information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You rely on the Information contained on Our Site at Your own risk. If You find an error or omission on Our Site, please contact Us at email@example.com.
- 16.1 The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “Trade marks“) displayed on Our Site are registered and unregistered Trade marks of the Website Owner. Nothing contained on Our Site shall be construed as granting any licence or right to use any Trade mark without the prior written permission of the Website Owner.
- 17.1 External links may be provided for Your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the Website Owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at Your own risk. When visiting external links You must refer to that external website’s terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by You or otherwise to Our Site without the express prior written permission of the Website Owner. Please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org if You would like to link to Our Site or would like to request a link to Your website.
18.Public Forums and User Submissions
18.1 The Website Owner is not responsible for any material submitted to public areas by You (which include bulletin boards, hosted pages, chat rooms, or any other public area found on Our Site). Any material (whether submitted by You or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by the Website Owner. The Website Owner reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by You in the public areas, without notice to You, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that You are or there is the likelihood that You may, including but not limited to:
- 18.1.1 defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties;
- 18.1.2 publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- 18.1.3 post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programmes that may damage the operation of the Website Owner’s and/or a third party’s computer system and/or network;
- 18.1.4 violate any copyright, trade mark, other applicable English or international laws or intellectual property rights of the Website Owner or any other third party; and/or
- 18.1.5 submit contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business.
- 19.1 You further agree not to use Our Site to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and You hereby indemnify the Website Owner against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which the Website Owner or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, Your use of Our Site to send or post any such message or material.
- 20.1 The Website Owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express or implied in law) regarding Our Site, the Information contained on Our Site, Your or Your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over Our system.
21.Use of Our Site
- 21.1 The Website Owner does not make any warranty or representation that Information on Our Site is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction other than England. By accessing Our Site, You warrant and represent to the Website Owner that You are legally entitled to do so and to make use of Information made available via Our Site.
22.3 What We collect
22.3.1 We may collect the following information:
- (i) name;
- (ii) contact information including email address;
- (iii) demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests; and
- (iv) other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
22.4 What We do with the information We gather
22.4.1 We require this information to understand Your needs and provide You with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- (i) internal record keeping;
- (ii) We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- (iii) We may periodically send emails about new products, special offers or other information which We think You may find interesting using the email address which You have provided; and
- (iv) From time to time, We may also use Your information to contact You for market research purposes. We may contact You by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise Our Site according to Your interests.
- 22.4.1 We require this information to understand Your needs and provide You with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- 22.3.1 We may collect the following information:
- 23.1 We are committed to ensuring that Your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information We collect online.
- 24.1 A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on Your computer’s hard drive. Once You agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets You know when You visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to You as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to Your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about Your preferences.
- 24.2 We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps Us analyse data about Webpage traffic and improve Our Site in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- 24.3 Overall, cookies help us provide You with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages You find useful and which You do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to Your computer or any information about You, other than the data You choose to share with us.
- 24.4 You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can usually modify Your browser setting to decline cookies if You prefer. This may prevent You from taking full advantage of Our Site.
25.Links to other websites
- 25.1 Our Site may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once You have used these links to leave Our Site, You should note that We do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which You provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
26.Controlling Your personal information
26.1 You may choose to restrict the collection or use of Your personal information in the following ways:
- 26.1.1 whenever You are asked to fill in a form on Our Site, look for the box that You can click to indicate whether You do or do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- 26.1.2 if You have previously agreed to Us using Your personal information for direct marketing purposes, You may change Your mind at any time by emailing Us at email@example.com.
- 26.2 We will not sell, distribute or lease Your personal information to third parties unless We have Your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use Your personal information to send You promotional information about third parties which We think You may find interesting if You tell us that You wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which We hold about You under the Data Protection Act 1998. If You would like a copy of the information held on You please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 26.3 If You believe that any information We are holding on You is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- 27.1 Entire Agreement – These Terms constitute the sole record of the agreement between You and the Website Owner in relation to Your use of Our Site. Neither You nor the Website Owner shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded in these Terms. Unless otherwise specifically stated these Terms supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between You and the Website Owner in respect of Your use of Our Site and purchase of Products.
- 27.2 Assignment – We may transfer Our rights and obligations under a Contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or Our obligations under these Terms.
- 27.3 Alteration – The Website Owner may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting Our Site from time to time, You shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the “current version”) and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time You visit Our Site.
- 27.4 Conflict – Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these Terms and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of Our Site shall prevail in respect of Your use of the relevant section or module of Our Site.
- 27.5 Waiver – No indulgence or extension of time which either You or the Website Owner may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppel or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
27.6 Notice – If You are a consumer, You may contact Us as described in Clause 3.2. If You are a business:
- 27.6.1 Any notice or other communication given by You to Us, or by Us to You, under or in connection with the Contract shall be in writing and shall be delivered personally, sent by pre-paid first class post or other next working day delivery service or e-mail.
- 27.6.2 A notice or other communication shall be deemed to have been received: if delivered personally, when left at Our registered office; if sent by pre-paid first class post or other next working day delivery service, at 9.00 am on the second business day after posting or if sent by e-mail, one business day after transmission.
- 27.6.3 In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
- 27.6.4 The provisions of this clause 27.6 shall not apply to the service of any proceedings or other documents in any legal action.
- 27.7 Severability – All provisions or part provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision or part provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices which shall remain in full force and effect.
27.8 Applicable laws
- 27.8.1 If You are a consumer, please note that these Terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and We both agree to that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if You are a resident of Northern Ireland You may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if You are resident of Scotland, You may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
- 27.8.2 If You are a business, these Terms, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- 27.9 Comments or Questions – If You have any questions, comments or concerns arising from Our Site, or any other relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or the way in which We are handling Your personal information please contact Us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Complete and return this form only if You wish to withdraw from the Contract)
To: My Goodness Limited, c/o For Goodness Shakes, Sports Performance Centre, Unit 4, 55 Bendon Valley, London SW18 4LZ or by email to email@example.com
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*],
Ordered on [*]/received on [*],
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
[*] Delete as appropriate