Feel Good Food: Hot Protein Mocha
We’re officially in the countdown to Christmas, a time for decadent dinners, drinks with friends and a seemingly never ending stream of festive office snacks.
Maintaining a balanced diet during the festive season can be quite the challenge, especially if you’ve got an ambitious protein target your aiming to hit! We’ve teamed up with Insta-foodie and fitness fanatic, Lizzie Dale, to conjure up some delicious, heart-warming winter recipes that will help you to hit your daily macro goal through the festive season.
Make sure to tag us @ForGoodnessShakes in your #FeelGoodFood creations!
1x 315ml For Goodness Shakes Nutrition Chocolate flavour
1 tsp your favourite instant coffee powder
1tsp cocoa powder
200ml boiling water
generous serving of squirty cream (optional)
handful of mini marshmallows (optional)
- Empty 1x bottle of For Goodness Shakes Nutrition Chocolate into a measuring jug and heat for 30 seconds
- Add 1tsp of instant coffee to a mug and mix with 200ml hot boiling water
- Now add 1 tsp cocoa powder and mix until smooth
- Now combine this coffee & cocoa mix with FGS Nutrition Chocolate
- Stir well and pour into your favourite festive mug
- If you fancy an extra treat, you can try topping with squirty cream and marshmallows