These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The Promoter and Administrator: MyGoodness Ltd. (company no.4889962) whose registered office is at LM.12.1.1, The Leather Market, Weston Street, Bermondsey, London, SE1 3ER. UK
- Eligibility: The weekly draw is only open to UK, Channel Islands & Isle of Man residents aged 16 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of The Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- A valid email and postal address are required to enter.
- Entry Instructions: There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this draw.
- To enter, participants must fill out their details at www.ForGoodnessShakes.com/Merrell by the closing date: midnight 01/10/2017.
- Weekly draw, opens 17/04/2017 and closes 01/10/2017. Draws close every week on Sunday at 23:59. There are 2 weekly prize draws per week, each to win a pair of Merrell Tough Mudder shoes.
- Entry is only required once and automatically enters you into every weekly prize draw until the closing date: midnight 01/10/2017.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
- Entries must be submitted via www.ForGoodnessShakes.com/Merrell and entry is restricted to one per person. Strictly one email address will be accepted for the duration of the promotion. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies or third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Any person trying to circumvent the entry conditions will be disqualified immediately. Max one prize per household.
- Winner Selection: The winners will be drawn at random under independent supervision from all entries received or via a verifiable system using random selection.
- Winner Notification: The winners will be notified via email within seven days of the closing date of the prize draw. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the promoter within 28 days of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
- General: The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Proof of the winner’s identity may be required.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative, except where the promoter, for reasons outside of their control, is not able to provide the stated prize, in which case the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The winners’ names and counties may be obtained for up to 60 days after the close of the promotion by writing to: My Goodness Ltd. LM.12.1.1, The Leather Market, Weston Street, Bermondsey, London, SE1 3ER.
- The winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged at no expense to the Promoter.
- By entering the promotion entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering (or to have tampered) with the operation of the promotion or the Promoter’s website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
- Except for liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, the Promoter is not liable for:
(a) any action an entrant may take as a result of relying on any information provided by the Promoter in relation to the promotion or for any loss or damage suffered by an entrant as a result of taking that action; or
(b) any liability for losses which are not a foreseeable or likely consequence of (i) an entrant’s use of the website, or (ii) a breach of these terms and conditions; or
(c) an entrant’s inability to access the website and/or to submit an entry because of an event outside the Promoter’s control, for example (without limitation) the performance of the entrant’s or the Promoter’s ISP or the Internet.
- However, nothing in these terms and conditions will affect any liability the Promoter may have for death or personal injury arising from the Promoter’s negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to cancel the promotion without prior notice in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control that make it necessary to do so.